The TANGO2 Research Foundation welcomes Researchers to submit a letter of Intent (LOI) for the first cycle of grant funding beginning in April 2020. The purpose of these grants is to advance the understanding of disease mechanism and treatment of TANGO2 disorder. Funding is available for 2-3 grants for the 2020-2021 year.
- Single-institution (single or multi-PI) – Award amount up to $25,000 for one year of total direct costs
- Multi-institutional (multi-PI) – Joint proposals within and outside the US are encouraged. Award amount up to $50,000 for one year of total direct costs for such collaborative applications.
- Call for Letter of Intent Opens: Monday, Oct 21, 2019
- Letter of Intent submission Deadline: Friday, Dec 6, 2019
- Notification to submit full proposal: Sunday, Dec 22, 2019
- Deadline for submitting full proposals: Friday, Feb 21, 2020
- Award approval announcement: Friday, March 20, 2020
- Project start: Wednesday, April 1, 2020