Welcome. We know that the initial diagnosis of TANGO2 in a loved one brings about a variety of emotions – shock, uncertainty and fear to name a few. You are not alone on this journey though – the TANGO2 Research Foundation, as well as other parents and families, are here to help you along this path. Please read below to see how to get started. We warmly welcome you to our family.
- Download our New Parent Packet with frequently asked questions.
- Find out more about the Inheritance of Tango2 Disease.
- Share the TANGO2 Emergency Room Visit protocol (PDF) with your child’s doctors. (Get Editable Word Version)
- Share the NORD TANGO2 Disease Overview and the TANGO2 GeneReviews articles with your child’s doctors
- Join our TANGO2 Disease Support Group on Facebook to get in contact with other Tango2 families.
- Visit Veronica’s Blog to learn more about this family’s journey with Tango2.
- For further support contact our support coordinator Veronica Jones-Swetek. Email: email@example.com