Grant Proposal Process
October 21, 2019 – Announcing TANGO2 Research Call for Proposals – First Cycle of Grant Funding Now Open! Click here to Read More.
The TANGO2 Research Foundation is requesting proposals for research projects that will help further its mission. Funding will not be granted in cases where intellectual property will be exclusively retained by the individual or organization conducting the activities and where the intellectual property might later lead to restricting or delaying a path towards better understanding of or treatment of TANGO2 related diseases.
- Executive Summary: (1 page) major objectives and impact of research.
- Detailed Research Plan: design of research; process for collecting and analyzing data; potential risks and their management; high level one-year schedule of research including defining milestones, which wil be reported in one interim report to demonstrate progress relative to budget.
- Detailed Budget: (1 page) To be linked to the top-level one-year schedule as described above. The first half-payment (50%) will occur at inception of project. A second quarter-payment (25%) will occur upon completion of the interim six-month progress and budget report, and the final quarter-payment (25%) will occur upon completion of a final report. No more than 10% of the project’s budget can go toward indirect expenses.
- Curriculum Vitae: (2-3 page NIH bio-sketch format) with emphasis on related experience. Also include a list of other personnel expected to be involved with the research project and a brief description of their experience.
- Facility Description: (1 page) An outline of the facility or laboratory in which research will take place with a listing of existing equipment applicable to project.
- Other sources of financial and collaborative support: (1 page) This should include support already received and/or applied for.
Grant proposals may be sent to email@example.com or by mail to:
TANGO2 Research Foundation
Research / Grant Proposals
c/o Mike Morris
300 Plaza Middlesex
Middletown, CT 06457