Grant Cycle Three Now Open
The TANGO2 Research Foundation (T2RF) research grants provide funding for novel research that seeks to advance the understanding of disease mechanisms and treatment of TANGO2 deficiency disorder (TDD).
T2RF funds two types of Research Grants:
- Single-Institution – This grant supports a research initiative within a single institution that may or may not involve multiple research investigators and/or a multi-departmental research team.
- Multi-Institution – This grant supports a collaborative research initiative conducted in conjunction with an institution(s) or with personnel not affiliated with the awarded PI/PD’s academic/research institution.
Award Details (All Grant Categories)
- Funding period: 1 year
- Amount of award (USD): Up to $25,000 for single institution & up to $50,000 for multi-institution
Who can apply?
- A clinical, basic, or community researcher with a terminal degree (MD, DO, Ph.D., NP, or international equivalent) working in an academic medical institution or nonprofit/research institution
- U.S. and international researchers
Timeline: 2023 Grants (both categories)
- Letter of Intent deadline: December 31, 2022, 5:00 pm EST (Submission portal now closed)
- Full Proposal deadline: March 31, 2023, 5:00 pm EST
- Notification of awards: May/June 2023
- Award start date: July 1, 2023